Ad-Net, Inc., may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World
Wide Web sites or resources. Because Ad-Net, Inc., has no control over such sites and resources,
you acknowledge and agree that Ad-Net, Inc., is not responsible for the availability of such
external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any
content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such
sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Ad-Net, Inc., shall not be responsible
or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or
in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or newsletter contents
available on or through any such site or resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Newsletter content is at your sole risk. The Newsletter content is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Ad-Net, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Ad-Net, Inc., makes no warranty that (i) the Newsletter content will meet your requirements, (ii) the Newsletter content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Newsletter content will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, newsletter contents, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the newsletter content will meet your expectations, (v) any errors in the software will be corrected, (vi) or that this web site, its content, and the servers on which the web site and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Newsletter content is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Ad-Net, Inc., or from the Newsletter content shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
- This web site may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data or other information created by Ad-Net, Inc., or by third parties. Due to the number of sources from which content in this site is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including the market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Such content is not intended for the purpose of tax or investment advice and it does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
- Information created by third parties that you may access on the site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Ad-Net, Inc., and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Ad-Net, Inc., shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Ad-Net,
Inc., has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the
inability to use the Newsletter content; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and
newsletter contents resulting from any goods, data, information or newsletter contents purchased
or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the newsletter
content; (iii) unauthorized access to or alternation of your transmission or data; (iv)
statements or conduct of any third party on the newsletter content; or (v) any other matter
relating to the newsletter content.
All materials on this site ("Online Materials"), including, without limitation,
names, logos, trademarks, newsletter content marks, images, articles, columns, graphics,
photographs, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, software, and other elements
making up the Newsletter content are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property
rights owned and controlled by Ad-Net, Inc., or by other parties that have licensed their
material to Ad-Net, Inc., Except as specifically provided herein, no Online Materials may be
copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or
otherwise used for any purpose, without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the content on this site. Any
unauthorized attempt to modify any Online Material, to defeat security features, or to utilize
this site for other than its intended purposes is prohibited.
Ad-Net, Inc., and other Ad-Net, Inc., logos and product and newsletter content
names are trademarks of Ad-Net, Inc., All other trademarks appearing on the Site are trademarks
of their respective owners and our reference to them does not imply or indicate any approval or
endorsement by their owners unless such approval or endorsement is expressly made. It is
understood that Ad-Net, Inc., is a news and information site and newsletter content and that
references to other names and trademarks are necessary in the course of providing news and
commentary about the subjects that this site covers. Ad-Net, Inc., will enforce its intellectual
property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Timeshare-Articles.com is owned and operated by Ad-Net, Inc.
100 Beachwalk Blvd.
Conroe, TX 77304
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes the
consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on
what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as
survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know
by sending email to us at the above address or writing to us at the above address and telling
us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site
available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find
interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or
organizations, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or writing to us
at the above address and telling us that you do not want us to share your e-mail address with
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic
mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do
not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above
address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from
the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive
telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please
provide us with your correct phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list
we share with other organizations.
Copyright© 2004 Ad-Net, Inc.